- Check Requirements Quality with a Single Click
The new Holmes Requirements Quality Analysis is a new Semiant skill. It leverages the analysis engine from Qualicen.
- Semiant partnering with Qualicen
Semiant and Qualicen GmbH are engaging in a strategic partnership. Qualicen is a leader in requirements quality analysis.
- Benefit from MBSE, without MBSE
MBSE helps mastering complexity, but introducing it is a huge undertaking. AI can provide the benefits of MBSE without the team having to learn it.
- Work more efficiently with Semiant glossary browser extension
Learn how Semiant now allows you to merge public and private glossaries with the browser extension for more efficient work.
- What tools shall Semiant integrate with?
Integration is a key enabler for making Semiant useful. Please tell us which tools you would like to integrate with.
- 2021 Semiant Roadmap
By the end of this year we will build a solution that supports engineers building complex products that must comply with regulatory requirements.
- AI’s Role in Accelerating Product Development (Free Cutter Report)
Dr. Michael Jastram published an extensive analysis of AI in product development in the Cutter Journal. Download your free copy of the full issue.
- Machine Translation for better Product Development
Semiant provides you with the benefits of MBSE, but without the investment by translating specifications into a machine-readable model.
- How to Turn a Requirement From Black Box to Glass Box
Requirements are written in natural language, which means that a requirement is a black box to the tool. Semiant changes this with AI.
- The Key to Compliance is Traceability – Would You Like to Automate it?
Automating traceability creation and maintenance supports regulatory compliance activities and thereby reduces risks.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Good or Bad?
Literature is full of Artificial Intelligence. Will these machines create heaven on earth? Strive to destroy us? Just be indifferent?