- Student wanted: Implementing quality rules as open sourcePlease contact us if you are a student or professor of computer science, systems engineering or a related field, and are looking for an industry-focused topic for a Bachelor or Master thesis
- Semiant Partnership with invenio for Live Glossary SolutionWith invenio, we built “Live Glossary”, an integrated solution consisting of services and tool that aligns your team’s language
- Check Requirements Quality Everywhere With One ClickWith Semiant a requirement quality check can be performed in any web application. The Vale quality check is now included for free.
- Semiant Webinar: Accelerate Product Development With AIJune 29 (German) and June 30 (English), 2022
- 8 Ways How AI Will Transform Product Line Engineering (PLE)With the rapid development and easy accessibility to powerful artificial intelligence (AI) techniques today, a valid question to ask is if it is feasible to use such techniques to pave the way to reduce the cost and effort in the process of operating Product Line Engineering (PLE). In this post we explore some of the possibilities of such a combination.
- Check Requirements Quality with a Single ClickThe new Holmes Requirements Quality Analysis is a new Semiant skill. It leverages the analysis engine from Qualicen.
- Semiant partnering with QualicenSemiant and Qualicen GmbH are engaging in a strategic partnership. Qualicen is a leader in requirements quality analysis.
- Benefit from MBSE, without MBSEMBSE helps mastering complexity, but introducing it is a huge undertaking. AI can provide the benefits of MBSE without the team having to learn it.
- Work more efficiently with Semiant glossary browser extensionLearn how Semiant now allows you to merge public and private glossaries with the browser extension for more efficient work.
- What tools shall Semiant integrate with?Integration is a key enabler for making Semiant useful. Please tell us which tools you would like to integrate with.
- 2021 Semiant RoadmapBy the end of this year we will build a solution that supports engineers building complex products that must comply with regulatory requirements.
- AI’s Role in Accelerating Product Development (Free Cutter Report)Dr. Michael Jastram published an extensive analysis of AI in product development in the Cutter Journal. Download your free copy of the full issue.
- Machine Translation for better Product DevelopmentSemiant provides you with the benefits of MBSE, but without the investment by translating specifications into a machine-readable model.
- How to Turn a Requirement From Black Box to Glass BoxRequirements are written in natural language, which means that a requirement is a black box to the tool. Semiant changes this with AI.
- The Key to Compliance is Traceability – Would You Like to Automate it?Automating traceability creation and maintenance supports regulatory compliance activities and thereby reduces risks.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Good or Bad?Literature is full of Artificial Intelligence. Will these machines create heaven on earth? Strive to destroy us? Just be indifferent?
Sign up for Semiant news
2-3 emails per quarter, unsubscribe any time